An enrolment form needs to be completed and forwarded to Labs ‘n Life prior to attendance.
Step 1 Contact Labs ‘n Life Administration Team to discuss program availability and fees.
Step 2 Download the LnL enrolment 2022
Step 3 Return the completed Enrolment form to the Administration Officer by email.
Mobile: 0417 857 187
Step 4 Once Labs ‘n Life have received the completed Enrolment form, a confirmation of enrolment will be sent to the young person’s FLO/Case Manager/Social Worker.
Important notes to consider prior to enrolling your young person:
- Participants are considered enrolled once confirmation has been conveyed.
- Participants who are enrolled but do not attend without being formally withdrawn will attract an administration fee of three weeks equivalent cost.
- If Labs ‘n Life Administration Officer is notified prior to the student’s first session that the enrolment is cancelled this fee will be waived.
- Labs ‘n Life Inc must be notified of student’s withdrawal from the program.
- Labs ‘n Life is not an NDIS preferred provider. Please contact Admin to discuss payment options.
- Labs ‘n Life is not a designated therapy, disability or mental health service provider.
- Participants in the program are expected to actively participate, and as such the use of electronic devices during the session is not permitted.
- Company policy dictates the need for an enrolment form prior to each session to fulfil legislative requirements. As such we cannot generally offer ‘trial’ or ‘observation’ or ‘come and try’ sessions without the receipt of a completed enrolment form.